Our historical background

1929

Foundation of the Company with the opening of a quarry in LIGRON near Thouars (79). For 70 years, the business is exclusively focused on quarrying (5 quarries) in the western region.

1999

The company starts a new business in Public Works by taking over TPPL, a company specialized in quarrying and asphalt production located in Angers, Saumur and Cholet areas.

2000

The Group takes over BLANLOEIL in Clisson (44), a company specialized in Public Works with a whole set of production facilities: Quarries, Asphalt and Concrete Plants.

2004

The Group takes over AUBRON-MECHINEAU, specialized in Public Works in Gorges (44) together with all their production facilities (Quarry, Asphalt Plant).

2006

Nivet Group takes over BSTP group in Blois (41) together with its subsidiaries SOTRAP, TOURS-ENROBES and buys up shares in BITUVIA and ENROPLUS. Béton Technique de la Loire (BTL) is founded in Angers (1 Concrete Plant).

2008

Béton Technique du Vignoble (BTV) is created inVallet and Gorges (2 Concrete Plants).

2009

Acquisition of SEDEP (85) with one Public Works branch (Aizenay) and a quarry (Beaulieu Sous la Roche).

2011

Béton et Matériaux de la Loire (BML) is founded in Tours (3 Concrete Plants).

2012

Buying up of 100% BITUVIA shares.

2013

BSCR is founded and a new quarry is created in Averdon (41).

2015

Acquisition of a majority holding within ENROPLUS.

2016

Acquisition of Béton Logistique Maréchal.