Bituvia is specialized in the production of hydrocarbon binders and cold asphalt
Bituvia is a company specialized in the production of a wide range of hydrocarbon binders and cold asphalt for road maintenance carried out by public works contractors, landscape architects, public organizations and private customers.
Services & know-how
Bituvia production unit of hydrocarbon binders has a capacity of 25 tons per hour; its storage capacity of finished products is 240 tons. In the adjoining laboratory, they carry out the production controls, external controls and development. A production unit of laboratory binders works on new products and specific formulations.
Bituvia is an expert in the production of vegetable oil-based, cold, dense, porous asphalt designed for road wearing course (traffic wear resistance up to T3 or TC3), occasional repair works or even tennis courts, courtyards and footpaths in red or black draining asphalt.
- Spreading of pure or modified bitumen emulsions,
- Asphalt emulsions (storable asphalts, cold asphalts, emulsion-gravel, dense asphalts etc.),
- Emulsions for cold-cast asphalts,
- Emulsions for cold-in place road reclaiming,
- Impregnating emulsions,
- Fluxed bitumen.
Vegetable oil-based, cold asphalts (F range):
- Storable asphalt in 0/4, 0/6 or 0/10 – VIAMAC F range
- Black, porous asphalt in 0/4, 0/6, or 0/10 – VIASPORT F range
- Red, porous asphalt in 0/6 or 0/10 – VIASPORT F range
- Dense asphalt in 0/6 or 0/10 – VIAROUTE F range
Vegetable oil-based asphalt in bags (F range):
- Black asphalt – VIASTOCK F
- Red asphalt – VIAROUGE F
- Black asphalt – VIAMAC F ES
- Black, dense asphalt – VIASTEEL F
The production site is located in Blois in the Centre region (Loir-et-Cher) near the A10 « Blois » motorway exit on the secondary road RD 924. Thanks to their location, deliveries to customers are fast across the French territory.
Opening hours: from Monday to Friday – 7.30 am to 12.00 pm and 1.30 to 4.00 pm.